Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BlackBride

I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday. We had 6 months to plan our wedding. Well my mother-in-law and mother took care of everything…such great wedding planners. I learned from the BEST! Lol My husband and I have now been married for 21 years. Wow! P.S. I think I am gonna renew our vows…Shhhhh don’t tell my husband! Lol

We're all looking for that charming guy or beautiful woman to compliment us and a team to make it happen. Look no further SooSooTasty Team is here to guide you in every way. But the first place to start is the Black Bride Show there are so many ideas and options to choose from. You can experience this day with your bridesmaid's, fiance’, parents and friends. As a planner we will be able to narrow down many ideas in just one stop. Planner…check, cake..check, inviatations…check, location…check, food & beverage…check, dress & shoes …check, décor…check, bouquet…check and travel agent…check. Trust me you want forget anything after we leave Black Bride!







 *Brides MUST register on-line in order to be eligible for prize drawings throughout the day.





****************************************************************
Well I decided to follow my mothers footstep by becoming a cake designer and wedding consultant & Assistant . One of my favorite clients are Andrea & Melvin Jones. This Bride is a nothing close to a BRIDEZILLA! She made my job of planning and executing her entire day a pleasure. Check out our journey.
 
 The Bridal Photo Shoot
This bouquet was custom designed by SooSooTasty Events and adorn with a crystal monogram for the bride.
 
The Bridal Shower
It was a Bridal shower destination and "Brunch with Andrea" theme
All the guest wore little black dresses, hats and pearls.
Custom gift boxes with treats made by SooSooTasty
 
A toast to the Bride Andrea. The table wear and decor was proved by SooSooTasty and shipped to the location.
 
The Wedding
Wedding program
 
The Bride and her Maid of Honor
Candy, Cookie, and Dessert Buffets are a trend now and a way to say thank you to the guest. It can be customized with bags, tags, and their favorite goodies.
 
 
 
Custom cake by SooSooTasty
 
The Groom Melvin & SoSo of SooSooTasty
Grooms Cowboy theme cake
 
Gifts from the Bride & Groom for the guest
************************************************
Here are just a few of the sponsors and vendor showcases at Black Bride. Please be sure to visit each of them.

One of my favorites is the lovely Janine Lock of
 
If you are in need of travel abroad or local for any event in your life time. The door will open to some places you never knew existed!
For more information please contact Janine S.V. Lock
Phone: 678-478-1247
Website: www.yourdoortotheworld.com
Email: janine@yourdoortotheworld.com

 
 If you are in need of something elegant or custom then look no further!
 

contact
Therez Fleetwood Bridal
Destination Wedding Dresses
Custom Made Wedding Dresses
www.therezfleetwood.com
 
 
 
 
Photographer: Inije Photography & Films
Model: Lauriel Malone
MUA: Quashaunda Kitchens
Hair: Crystal Gresham Giles
Designer: Therez Fleetwood


Special Thank you to Mary Chatman Ceo & President of BlackBride for such a unique and loving way to bring people together, Marriott Marquis Atlanta a great place to have a wedding, there will be give aways, a performance by Gary "Lil G" Jenkins, lead singer of multi-platinum R&B recording group SILK, and designer of the fashion showcasing Therez Fleetwood.  
~~~~~~~~~~~
Photos couresty of Blackbride.com
Eye-SoKeen Photograpgy Mr. Leonard King
My attire: Marshalls
My accessories: Tomeka Bailey
My shoes: Bakers of Cumberland Mall
 
********************************************************************
SoSo of SooSooTasty
 I can't wait to see what BlackBride has in store this year. I need new ideas for my Brides & Grooms for 2013.
Until next time Get your tickets for Black BrideJ
Tastefully SoSo

No comments:

Post a Comment