Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SWEET SAVINGS


Do you love saving or catching a great deal? The COUPON business is a great way to SAVE!
Some Love it and Some Hate it! I tried it and I have not mastered it yet...Yes, I said yet..It is on my 40 things to do list..Do you have one of those...lososol

How to Use Coupons for Big Savings...www.blackenterprise.com

Okay It can be EXTREME or It can be for a WORTHY cause. I have seen people COUPON just to be COUPONING now that is EXTREME!. Now others COUPON and give to churches, group homes, schools and the needy. That is a perfect idea. Learn the Managers and cashiers at your local grocery store, pharmacies, restaurants,etc. they will help you speed up the process. Ask about their store policy and visit their website to print and keep with you in your binder at all times. This will cut down on knowing what you can and cannot do. Double COUPON is the business...at Kroger's! Some stores only allow one COUPON per customer take your family and make a game of it.
If you want to learn the proper way of COUPONING then please seek HELP!! lol
My prescription would be Mrs Diane Roney .... she gives COUPON classes, private lessons, and will do a COUPON store trip with you. There is a legal and illegal way of COUPONING...yep and it will land you in jail...

NOT TO DO WHEN COUPONING
Photo Copy a Coupon
Do not purchase Coupons from auction sites.
Never pay for a Coupon
Never overstock to resell that is illegal!
No dumpster diving...Yes people do it! lol
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN COUPONING
Get several Sunday papers
Learn Coupon Lingo
Visit Coupon or store websites.....


Tools you need:
A Binder & Plastic Baseball Card Holders...this keeps your coupons visible and neat. This site will help you put your binder together together www.crazy-coupon-lady.com.

 Just for the buggy! Now that's haute and Fashionable
File Tab...this helps you organize by date, product and brand.

Calculator for adding and yes subtracting! Some of us need a BIG one so we can see the SAVINGS!!! lol
Scissors..to cut with there is absolutely NO TEARING OF
COUPONS!!!...lol
Note Pad and pencil...to make a list of things you really need.
Running Shoes and Yoga Outfit...So you can run after the lady who took the last item you wanted...Just kidding...lol


Boxes for Coupon Parties or for Coupon Swaps
NOTE: ONLY SHOP FROM YOUR PANTRY OR REFRIGERATOR!!!! Anything more means your EXTREME! lol


To schedule your COUPON Class with the Girls, Bloggers, or private lesson contact:
Mrs. Diane Roney, Coupon Coach
404-353-1638
Tell her SoSo of Soo Soo Tasty sent you and receive a $10 off coupon on your next cake order over $75. Restrictions apply: Must book a class with Diane Roney and show receipt for class, must live in Atlanta Area, this does not include delivery charge, Offer expires when I say it expires...lol So you did not think I was gonna have restrictions hummmmm...lol

Okay I am off to Couponing ...Nope I'm off to vacation that's another Blog stay tuned! lol
HAPPY SAVINGS
Tastefully SoSo

Photos:
Courtesy Google & Me my DROIDDDD
My Outfit
TeeShirt $25 Bling By Kisha Nicole
www.blingbykishanicole.com
Jean Shirts GoodWill $4.99
www.goodwill.com
Sandals Cathy Jean $14.99
www.cathyjean.com
Bracelets Bakers Shoe Store $14.99
www.bakers.com
Earrings LA Lynn $0 A Gift from a Friend:)
 www.lalynnsshoppe.blogspot.com
Knee Brace Walmart $10.99...lol
www.walmart.com

2 comments:

  1. LMBO @ Knee Brace!!!!! But I'm mad I can't see the last pic... I'm assuming u had on the earrins I gifted you!!!! At any rate, I need for you to send it to me because I'm working on a LA Ladies FB photo album!

    Happy Couponing...

    Thanks!!!
    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy Lynn yes they are the pink flower earrings. I'm not sure why this picture is choosing to not br visible because it is hilarious! Lol

      Delete