Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sweet Tweet @ Fab'rik Boutique of Atlantic Station

I had the pleasure of Shopping, Tasting and Sipping with my #BFF's at a swanky Boutique called Fab'rik of Atlantic Station.
SoSo


fab'rik ATLANTIC STATION

Lights, camera, action! Located right down the street from the magnificent Millennium Gate you will find fab'rik in the heart of "The District" of Atlantic Station. With Atlantic Station emerging as Atlanta's new favorite Midtown neighborhood, it is hard to come here just to shop. From outdoor concerts, movies in Central Park and fabulous dining (think Rosa Mexicana to your fave local food trucks) there is always something going on for the visiting shopper! It doesn't matter if you are looking for an outfit for a girl's night out or just simply visiting Atlanta, fab'rik Atlantic Station is should be at the top of your list. As they say in Atlantic Station, "It is where life happens" so let fab’rik not only be a place to shop, but a place to experience!

230 18th Street Ste11100,
Atlanta, GA 30363
Phone: 404.685.8595
Fax: 404.685.8597

    Hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-7pm, Fri-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 12pm-6pm

Inside Fab'rik

Now to introduce our Hostess for the Evening
The lovely OhNikka Shae (the undercover socialite) is such a great hostess and Blog Mentor always takes care of us. If you haven't met her then she should be on your list of meeting! Love Mrs. OhNikka
www.ohnikka.com
www.facebook.com/OhNikka
www.twitter.com/OhNikka




Mrs. OhNikka Shea tweeting



Mrs. OhNikka unveiling the #BFF site (www.blogfabfashionistas.com)
#BFF's  @Vintagejade_MUA @TiaLou75 @SooSooTasty @OhNikka
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, I won a raffle again! lol P.S. their trying to make me go natural...lol


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all participated in a Fall dress up contest and this what I picked.I dress in layers during the winter and fall because....never mind! lol
 
IAmFAshionWeak
Mary (www.Hautetotti.com)
April (www.cocoareport.com)
           
                                    

Keren(www.twostylishkays.com)
(www.fmfashionmixer.wordpress.com)
 Kiwithe beauty


My Fall Attire picks
Booties
Nice peach flared arms shirt with an elastic waist.
Studded ripped jeans
oh, this purse...
jewelry cute and sheek just like me....lol
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you know I had to bring my Tasty Balls from my Teaser Collection and some shoot glass desserts. Velvet Red balls, dipped in dark chocolate, drizzled with cream cheese and sprinkled with NUTS! lol



The shoot glass dessert flavors were chocolate Hersey kiss and chocolate amaretto ....wooooow
April ....need I say more...lol (www.cocoareport.com)
 
 
Kiwi the Beauty is a #BFF Model!
Ok, my girl Kiwi of Popularity Sweets brought some sexy cake pops and they were delish!
(www.facebook.com/popularitysweets)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I had to save the 2 best for last Vita Water which hydrates the body and comes in many flavors...mine is CocoNUT...LOL
Goodie Bags..Thanks OhNikka & Parker Simmons
 
This last presentation provided by in my commerical voice was my man Chef Bow Tie! Yep and he comes and serve you with a bowtie! lol



Ok, seriously he made this pasta dish with macaroni noodles, cheese, and turkey bacon. Don't tell nobody I had 5 or 6 cups full!. lol
Chef Bow Tie also provided us was fresh cucumber and mint leave water which is very refreshing along with fresh seasoned fruit on a kabob. Lawddd Jesus Godt!



Well I really love this little boutique and staff is super SWEET:)

Bags and Scarfs plus so much more....
 

Natalie (www.seenglobal.com


Facials & Makeup! Kristina Ross (www.kristina-ross.com)
 


Jewelry



Efie Lynn of LALynn Shoppe & Me aka SoSo of SooSooTasty
 

Did someone say SALE???? Every girl loves a sale! lol

#BFF The Fabulous Parker Simmons (www.everydayrunway.co)
 



Make sure you stop by Fab'rik when your at Atlantic Station.


My Attire
My dress was purchased from Sherane's Vintage Closet
Purse from Marshall's
Shoes /Old
Belt GoodWill
Bracelets from Bakers Store
Watch Guess was Gifted
This purse was added to bring out the color in my dress.
 
A dress I purchased to wear to an upcoming event. Stay tune for pictures:)
 
------------
Photos courtesy of Me and my DROIDDDDDDD
April Odom of (www.CocoaReport.com) Thanks

Until next time shop, sip and eat...with SoSo



6 comments:

  1. Loving your blogs, Sophia. I will be "tuning" in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy Dannye frim Alabama.
      Thank you for stopping by and we love viewer comments:) Tastefully SoSo

      Delete
  2. Awesome RECAP!!!!! I had such a wonderful time... I can't wait for the next tweet-up!!!!! :-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy Lynn,
      Yes, I had an awesome time. Thanks fir girl talk and lunch today. Working on the blog! Lol
      Tastefully SoSo

      Delete
  3. I love this post!!!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful cake balls!!! We had a great time that night and it shows!!!!! Thanks sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for having me Mrs. OhNikka and your very welcome. I look forward to the next Tweetup and being a sponsor for #BFF Events. May you continue to be blessed in all areas of your life. Tastefully SoSo

      Delete